Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Discouraged...

I feel like I'm doing right. I'm working out, watching my diet, feeling pretty good. That is until PCF posted pictures of last nights workout.

My pictures are depressing. Seriously. I'm huge. I know I can't let this get to me. I have to keep going.

I expressed my discouragement to my mom an she tried so hard to build me up. She even played the dad card on me (gets me every time) but I still went to bed discouraged.

I woke up this morning to 85 degree temps and 100% humidity. So I had to find some light weight clothes. I picked a pair of thin black pants I have. I've had them on 3 hours. They are waaaaaaaayyyy to big.

Thank you God for the boost of encouragement. I needed it. Oh how I needed it.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Clothes that are too big! You knew going into this that you were on a long journey -- and you are right in line with your goals. You will have times when you want to look at the whole of the trip, and see how far you have to go. Refuse that temptation. Look at today and see the choices you can make to make yourself feel better. And pray about it. (I'm telling you all the things I'm having to do for myself...) You're on the right track. Today you saw results. You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete