Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Brutal

That might be the only word to describe last nights workout.

We started with warmup that was stretches and sprinting. Then we went inside and did some bar work. Then came the workout.

As a group we squatted, kettle belled, burpeed, and sat up. You had to work
For 30 seconds at each exercise. When you were done the next person in the group went. We did two rounds of each exercise. It was hard y'all.

Then we rowed as fast as we could for 100 m. I did good. And one of the Coaches Shawn was in my ear yelling 'go go go! Get in the 130's. You got this. Go!'.

I haven't been pushed that hard since I was in high school and a varsity athlete on a nationally ranked team. It was hard. But I loved it.

It's good to be pushed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little bit jealous of your CrossFit (but not the yelling coach... no like that...)

    ReplyDelete