Thursday, December 29, 2011

Set a goal....

I've set a goal for myself. I would like to lose 10lbs per month for the next year. I realize that at first, the weight will come off so much easier so I'm hoping I'm being realistic.

PCF is having 2 challenges to start off the year. First is run 10 minutes per day everyday for a year. I totally feel this is doable. Second is to not have any bread for a year. This means a breadstick, slice of bread, or a bun. I can still have tortillas so again I think this is doable.

And hey, trying and making it six months is better than never trying at all. Right?!

I've gotten 3 compliments in the last 3 days. It's given me just the boost I needed....

I am dad, and I will....

1 comment:

  1. Are you saying your goal is to lose a total of 120 lbs.? I would NEVER want to discourage you -- but I want you to be realistic. If you are making changes to your diet and exercise that you will be able to maintain for the rest of your life... that sounds a little fast to me. (and way too much off of you, though I have no idea where you are or what you have to lose). I saw one blog where the lady prayed that God would reveal her ideal weight to her, etc. Just be sure you are leaving this in God's hands, as well. You are doing GREAT. Still so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete