Thursday, December 8, 2011

Last night

Last night was one of those nights where I did everything I could to NOT go workout. I really wasn't feeling it. I went. I did it. But really was just blah. I know what I'm doing is good and good for me but sometimes I just don't want to do it.

Last night was a cheat night. I chose spaghetti. I didn't enjoy it. I literally can't eat as much as I used to stuff my face with and so that's good. It's crazy to think the bad stuff doesn't appeal to me anymore.... All from eating right!

1 comment:

  1. And that is how change takes place -- by doing it when you don't want to. By making smart decisions (quitting before you are sick to your stomach) one bite at a time. You are making a change for a lifetime! One night of "not feeling it" is a given. When you are healthier, you will still 'not feel it' sometimes. And you will get up and go anyway! Just like last night...

    ReplyDelete