Friday, December 2, 2011

Helen...

Helen is a type of WOD. Apparently she's tough. I didn't realize it because they are all tough workouts. So....

Helen was a 400 m run, 21 kettle bell swings, and 12 pull ups. Then repeated 3 times. I completed Helen in 19:35.

The boot campers did this workout 6 weeks ago and they all finished 2 minutes better so I'm hoping I see those same results in 6 weeks.

Last night was equally as tough. I'm amazed at what my body will take in 15-20 minutes. It takes a beating. A brutal beating. But I know that I only have to bust it for that long and it's over.

Y'all I feel great. I sleep better, I feel good after workouts, I'm eating no sugar or starches, and yogurt is my only source of dairy twice a day.

I've gone to six small meals and it's amazing how my body has already responded. In this week alone I feel great.

Crossfit isn't for everyone but I love it and am thankful for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment